The Ideation team has built features of real-time messaging into various web-applications, and now these components are compiled into a set of libraries to provide out-of-the-box messaging capability in web Applications.
For Flex based RIA with JAVA backend
- Real time messaging via polling channels as well TCP
- Useful communication stack with STOMP
- Intra-process server side messaging with JMS backed destinations in the server side
For Silverlight based applications with .Net backend
The libraries are ready-to-use for application developers; it enables them to make their web-application real-time messaging ready very quickly.
- Real-time service library on the server side
- Duplex channel communication from client side
- Real-time service client library in Silverlight