New questions, new techniques, new methods, new framework- new solutions toward optimized profitability, productivity with creativity! Investigations with trend-setting and incessant newer methods, tools, applications and solutions!
Work with a team of Data Scientists, Technology evangelists, Line of Business experts, and always tromp and tread ahead with confidence and expertise.
IdeationTS provides Business trendsetting solutions! Be one of the trendsetter, think Design, think ahead! Be a Leader in thoughts!
You would build tools, applications, grand solution approaches, frameworks, you would learn to lead! We span out to the world, from the deepest and farthest nook to the busiest avenues of competing best practices , you would bring in the best of the world practice on your table, peruse it, analyse, dissect , arrange, reorient, redesign, mix, match, create to become a trendsetting leader of solutions.
The BI Tableau Developer must be able to understand the functional aspects of any industry preferably Healthcare. The Developer is required to analyse and present the data visually which gives meaning to the end user and be knowledgeable about Databases.
This role requires proficiency with Tableau and Database, knowledge of data analysis and strong communication and presentation skills. While assessing the requirements of the client’s organization with respect to its operations and functions, this role is responsible for, in-depth analysis of the data as well as translation and simplification of data into meaningful Dashboards with Professional look and feel in Tableau, according to the business needs of the clients and lead 2 – 3 junior developers.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Overall 7 – 10 years of experience and 5 – 8 years of Tableau development experience
- Very sound knowledge in Tableau including Tableau Server and recent upgrades of Tableau like Story Telling, integration of R and Forecast Model of Tableau.
- Preparation of different charts, using calculated columns, parameters, sets to make a meaningful Dashboard.
- Experience and knowledge in SQL, Databases.
- Model the impact of potential changes-“what would happen if…Sales Grow by a certain % and its impact on Profit"
- Gather and interpret relevant data and information preferably related to healthcare claims, utilization trends, medical expenses, etc.
- Respond to client data inquiries and concerns; addressing issues promptly.
- Require to possess excellent Communications Skill.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Good experience in Core Java with Multithreading, Serialization & Data structures.
- High levels of ownership and commitment on deliverables.
- Should have good communications skills.
- Should have a good problem solving attitude.
- Should be good in OOPS concept.
- Exposure with Databases
- Should have a sound working knowledge with different Design Patterns.
- Should have a good working experience with framework as Spring MVC & Spring Security.
- Should be able to take an ownership of the product with respect to high level and low level design.
- Should have Knowledge of server side technologies such as Java, J2EE, Spring, Node.js is a Plus.
- Requirements (both functional and non-functional) Gathering and Analysis
- Resource/ Efforts Estimation and Monitoring
- LL and detailed design
- Mentoring the junior developers
- Defect Management
- Team Management
- Overall 7+ years of experience.
- At least 4+ years of strong development experience using Java/J2EE
- Must have strong experience with Spring, Hibernate and Adobe Flex
- Good experience with Web services like SOAP or REST
- Strong database skills
- Prior experience in working with Analytics tools and Data science is preferable
- It is desirable to have exposure towards the recent changes in the database technologies e.g., Hadoop, Bigdata, no-sql db, etc
We are looking for an experienced (7+) Project Manager who will take on the management of all the customer implementations and training along with POC and Pilots for the potential customers with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all implementations / pilots / trainings are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop schemes to monitor and track performances
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience with minimum 2+ years of experience in delivery management
- Very good experience of project execution and delivery along with knowledge of data storage, data management and data science
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills