- Solution Accelerator
- Technology Practice
- Analysis Practice
- Data Science Practice
- About Us
Business processes combine technology, management disciplines, process and quality initiatives, behavioural approaches and frameworks to work with. We put all these aspects in the best practice so that clients can really get the best results in consorted efforts with least cost and effort.
Newer technologies are propping up by the day. Such a fast pace of innovation is rather confusing for the business world. ITS approaches the predicament through sticking to those most popular technologies that are continuously developing itself with newer versions but with backward compatibility.
Analysis with focussed purpose! – that is the practice motif of contemporary business. Decision making is always reinforced when it sifts through multiple types of Analytics, analytics that use different techniques and thus enable the decision maker to come up with inferences qualitatively and quantitatively
Data Science is the Science and Engineering to peruse the data trying to decipher the hidden meaning and the various relationships within the data. It requires technology. IdeationTS prefers the following techniques but are not averse to newer techniques if and when the clients feel comfortable.
Ideal Analytics is the Ideal product every Organization should have for the purpose of analysis and diagnosis of data at all levels. It is very user friendly, has excellent graphical capabilities and requires minimum training. The product is extensively used for various purposes by the Costing, Marketing, Materials and other departments.
Ideal Analytics improves the user efficiency of the Force.com applications by allowing them to visualize and compare cross data with external sources. The decision of Ideal Analytics to integrate its solution to Force.com confirms the growing interest of the software vendors in Europe to connect with our platform.
With the Ideal-Analytics solution, I could blink of an eye, a view of the effectiveness of our telemarketing campaigns. The results of all our teams téléacteurs were recorded, we had a graphical view allows us view, over a defined period, the effectiveness of our campaigns. This solution allowed us to correct and improve some actions to optimize our results.
Have been able to analyze both volume and revenue related data up to 80% with Ideal-analytics, the remaining 20% remains elusive due to irregular data capture. Cost analysis of health packages, insights into operational data and trend analysis is now possible.